Saturday, May 17, 2008

Long Day....

We're tired and it has just been one of those days that was long in toddler world. Anna is teething really bad. She has only been this way 2 other times and she was teething both times so I know that is the problem. She is so fussy and has a low grade fever. She basically just wants me to hold her all day.  We've had to end up taking a short drive at night time to pass the time away for bedtime. She loves to ride with the windows rolled down. We are both exhausted tonight and put the girls to bed early. I have so much house work to do, but I putting it off till tomorrow. We just rented "Dan in Real Life". I've heard great things about it and need a break! Good Night!

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

Great movie! Hope it helps you unwind a little bit=) And don't you dare do any housework until tomorrow=)