Friday, May 30, 2008

Good times.....

We are in Colorado for our Watermark's family camp that begins tomorrow, but we came a few days early to visit our friends Trevor and Cassie .
We've had so much fun and it has been great to see our kids together. We met them when we lived in VA and Trevor worked at another church in Charlottesville. We both had very few couple friends and we instantly connected. Ellie and Ellis are about 3 months apart and they have a baby girl who is close to Anna's age. I will have to post a picture cause when we go out it looks like we have two sets of twins. Trevor now works at a great church in the suburbs of Denver. It is so nice to see mountains and snow. I've always loved Colorado and the culture. I feel like I need to put my teva's on and have a nalgene bottle with me! We are excited for camp that will be in Estes Park and I know our girls will have a great time. I'm sure it will be so fun all sleeping in the same room for a week, but we will survive! I will try and post some pictures at some point. I know I am enjoying not being in the 100 degree temperature. We are going to Boulder tonight for dinner and because we've always wanted to go there. We love college towns and they always have great restaurants. I hope you all have a great weekend!


1 comment:

amy said...

holly,
i am soooo jealous of all that your church does for you guys! what a blessing!!!! however, i definitely do NOT envy the time of all 4 in 1 bedroom.... no fun! so glad you may bring ellie... i think she and abby will have a ball! enjoy the time in colorado!!!