Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home....

Well, the girls and I are off to my great home state of Arkansas. My parents came into town today and we are driving up to AR for my grandpa's 80th birthday party! We will see lots of family and Ellie is sure excited to see her cousins. I will get to see my good friends Marilyn and Catherine
on Thursday with all 5 of our kiddos. We were all super good friends in high school and I haven't seen Marilyn since shortly after our weddings almost 7 years ago. She just moved back to AR. I will also get to see the Hurley's and their new baby boy! We were good friends in Carolina and they also just moved to AR for work! I am really excited for this trip and I love AR. I know many people think it is just a rural state, but Fayetteville is such a great place. It is beautiful and where I spent the first 21 years of my life. We will miss Mike so much, but I know he has a busy week planned with lots of fun things going on. I will be back to the blog world next week!

3 comments:

the broomes said...

Have fun, Holly!!!! I think that AK is one of the prettiest states that I've ever been to.

the broomes said...

Oh wow...please excuse my brain...AR is one of the prettiest states I've been to...I actually have never visited Alaska:)) Ha!!!!

The Penuels said...

Have fun!! Enjoy your time at home :)