Monday, April 28, 2008

Ellie Moments...

Ellie has said some funny things lately that I wanted to make sure I record on here. I think that someday as they get older I will print the blog out for them. They might get totally bored and humiliated by it, but oh well!
We are going to my grandpa's birthday party on Saturday in Arkansas. I'm actually leaving with my parents on Wednesday for it. Ellie is very into parties right now. I told her she would have to wear a party outfit and her cousins would be there which added to the excitement. Last night she kept taking off all her clothes to get dressed for the party. I think in the future if anything fun is coming up I won't mention it until the day before we leave.

I asked her this morning if she slept good and she said yes. I asked her what she dreamed about and she said "God" and then added that her and God "went to church". She says this every morning and it is a good reminder that these toddler days are short and one day I might wish she would dream about going to church!
Have a Happy Monday!

No comments: