Monday, April 7, 2008

And then there was ONE.....!




You can tell we've had a couple of exciting days. Mike said I could not blog about KU till it was over! We are so excited and shocked. There was much yelling, frustration, joy, nerves, etc... in our house tonight! We really did expect the Kansas "Choke", but it didn't happen! Maybe, cause the curse of Roy has been lifted. You can tell we were at the Final Four on Saturday. We saw KU destroy UNC. It was awesome and we had to go once we found out it was KU/UNC. It was only 4 hours from us so we had to go! More soon! Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

4 comments:

The Martins said...

We thought about you all last night! How exciting! I could just picture Mike running around, jumping up and down, screaming "Yeah Baby!" with Baby Jay right by his side. What a game!

Kelly Via said...

Okay, Mike is a fan of UNC and Holly is a fan of KC? But Mike wore a KC hat to get his haircut (maybe not, but it was in the picts...) And Holly's team won! Do I have this straight?

Okay, I have asked this before, but I didn't get a response. I am going to show my ignorance here, but what in the world does "Rock Chalk Jayhawk" mean?

The Oakes said...

i figured i would be seeing what i just saw with in the next few days. seems like you two are always on some sort of adventure. always having fun!

the broomes said...

I cannot believe that ya'll went to the final four!!!! Good job making it happen: Fred and I would have talked about it and then made up some dumb excuse for why it's not the practical thing to do...I'm so glad that you didn't pass up the opportunity! How fun...although it was one sad game for the Heels.