Friday, March 7, 2008

Read this blog...

Hi friends and I hope you are all having a good Friday. We got 1/2 inch of snow and it was such a disappointment cause 15 minutes from us got 3 inches and an hour from us they got 8 inches. Oh well, I will post some fun pics when we were outside this morning at 7:30 A.M.. Wow, I've never been out that early to play in the snow. Anyways, for a good laugh today you need to go check out my friend Cassie's blog. Mike and I both LOL last night cause we so relate to the last picture. Go to our links and click on
The Oake's! Enjoy your day

2 comments:

The Oakes said...

wow guys thanks! i was having a horrible day yesterday so i thought i would just try to humor myself by writing that blog but i think i must have struck a cord with a few people, thanks for laughing with me about all of the poop.

amy said...

hil-larious! we can SOOO relate. Josiah is on outfit #4 today... all poop related. i forgot how messy breastfed baby diapers can be!!!! holly, as for naps, your post scared me! now i'm worried abby will give hers up, and that's definitely 3 hours that i need! i agree with katie... definitely don't give in, if nothing else, insist that she has "quiet" time in her bed. one of my friends puts a stack of books in bed with her little girl and tells her that she has to stay in bed and read quietly. eventually, she falls asleep. i'm still counting my blessings that abby is still sleeping... she's only stayed in there and played twice... both times since we've put her in the big girl bed. i've gone in and told her to take a nap several times and FINALLY she'll fall asleep an hour later. but, that's only happened twice! let me know what happens! so glad she slept yesterday!!!!