Saturday, June 2, 2007

OBX!



Well, we returned from a great vacation on the Outer Banks. We stayed in Duck, NC. I think it is the one beach area that I could actually live at year round. It is so nice and we both love it. I am tired so I am going to only post these pictures for now. The girls did great, but today has been a different story. I think they liked all the constant attention, ice cream, Barney, pool, etc... so now it is back to reality. However, it is the first week long vacation we have taken in a long time. It was so awesome! We had a great time with Mimi and Granddaddy Shelton! Aunt Kathy and Uncle David made the trip even more great! It was so great to have everyone come East instead of us go West. The sun could not have shined more bright all week. A huge blessing cause it seems like many beach trips I have been on the weather has been horrible where all you do is sit inside most the time! God was so good to us and we both feel very refreshed and refocused for the busy summer months ahead of us! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: