Thursday, April 12, 2007

Home Again!

Thanks to all who prayed for us while we traveled to Illinois. Anna did so well. We are a little tired cause it was a rough couple of days. It was so nice though to be there to honor baby Alex. I have never been to a funeral for a baby. I saw his sweet pictures. He was buried at a church cemetary out in the country. It was so beautiful out there. It was such a peaceful morning. Sarah has continually said her comfort comes in knowing that he's in heaven. She has been so strong. Please, keep praying for her. She has a long road ahead of her. I know the verse that God will work all things together for good for those who love Him. I look forward to seeing this take place in Sarah's life.
Ellie is having a blast down in GA with my parents. I know they are having a blast as well. I am going to go pick her up sometime on Sunday. I'll probably stay for a few days before coming back up to NC. Oh the drive with two children!
Tonight, our friends the Martin's are coming down from Richmond. We are going to dinner with them and our friends the Gurney's ! We love seeing our old friends from seminary. It is always so much fun. Mike has been busy this week with church work etc.... He has a busy weekend with a student car wash, parent's meeting etc....He's doing such a good job. Anyways, I hope to have some new pictures up soon. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holly...I was praying for you and for Sarah...I cannot imagine how she must be feeling. Glad you're home. I'm totally sad you are seeing the Gurneys and the Martins tonight!! I mean, excited for you, but sad for me! Love you guys....I'll call you this weekend Holly.