Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Sisters.....







We took the girls to the Dallas Arboretum a few weeks ago when my mom was in town. It is a really beautiful park in Dallas. It is amazing to see how pretty it is there. Ellie loved to pose as you can see and Anna was not very into it. However, I love the pictures I got of them in their Easter dresses especially since it was so rainy here on Easter Sunday. I can't believe there will be one more beautiful girl here so very soon. My 32 week appointment went really well and all is fine. I am feeling okay just starting to get uncomfortable when sitting for a long time and of course bending over etc.... She will be here before we know it hopefully with a name! We have quite a few that we like, but just want to see her first!

1 comment:

The Oakes said...

They are so CUTE! Did your mom find their dresses again?