Monday, February 16, 2009

Twins......






I am getting the question "Are they twins" more and more as Anna grows up. They mostly look like twins when they are both in the stroller or sitting down. It is normally from older men who don't have a clue that Ellie is about 4 inches taller than Anna. I think they look alike as well, but not as close as twins! I'm sure in a couple of years we will get the question "Are they triplets"?

On another note Mike got home yesterday from speaking at a retreat in Kentucky. The girls and I did pretty well, but I was ready for him to come home. We're taking the girls on a Valentine's surprise tonight that I think they will enjoy. Mike doesn't know what it is either, but I know he will like it! We have a really busy next couple of weeks. We have d-town (disciple now) this this coming weekend. I will have my small group girls at our house and Mike will stay with his guys somewhere. He's also speaking at it! The next weekend he is going to Minneapolis to speak at Travis and Steph's church for a retreat. I am so excited for Mimi and Granddaddy to come for a visit that weekend. I don't know if I could do 3 weeks in a row! Our sweet baby girl #3 is still mellow, but moving a little more. The doctor said in the next couple of weeks I will feel her more often. I can't believe she will be here in 15 weeks or less. We have a lot to do for her room! I hope you all enjoy a great week!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

they do look a lot a like in the first picture. Wow