Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The "belly" at 23 weeks....





Well, here is what I look like at 23 weeks pregnant. I tend to blossom a lot in the next couple of months. I think I will gain about the same amount as I did with the girls, but we will see. I have enjoyed my food a lot this time and exercised about once. However, I think my daily job of chasing a 3 1/2 yr. old and 2 yr. old is pretty good exercise these days! This pregnancy has been the easiest by far except for the fibroid problem which only gave me pain for one week. It is still there and I can feel it easily, but I am not in any pain from it. I most likely will get it removed a couple of months after this baby girl comes in June! I am so excited to hold her and meet her. She is still mellow baby (PTL)!!! I have to be really still to feel her move and she pretty much just sleeps it seems like. I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 24 wk. appointment so I will give you an update. I think we have narrowed down our name choices, but I don't think we are gong to share this time. Something has to be a surprise! It am so thankful for this sweet little girl and what joy she will bring our family. God is so good to us......

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

You look AWESOME!! Can't wait to get your update. We didn't tell anyone Areyna's name until she was born. It was fun to keep everyone in suspense=)