* Our VW died. It got towed to the VW dealership in Richardson. It has been there since last Friday. It is now going on 8 days. We are not looking forward to this bill. We've loved our Passat, but it may be on its last days?
* My mom is in town and we have worked a ton on our house. She has painted the girls room (pink) and a wall of our "formal"living area. It looks so much better. We also organized all the closets, hung pictures, etc...I will post pictures of the girls room soon.
* Ellie went to the ped. dentist to get her tooth pulled. Read a previous post for details. She was so brave and I was so proud of her. She was given a baby valium pill to make her loopy. It really didn't do much. She screamed the most during the shot they gave her to numb the area. It only took about 5 minutes for them to do the extraction. She now has no front tooth and I can't get an artificial one until her 2 year molars come out. I was also informed on this day that she couldn't suck anything for three days. The dentist said no sippy cup, straw, or PACI! It really was the worst day in Ellie's life. She was traumatized by the extraction and now she couldn't have her paci. It was probably a good thing caused it forced us to get rid of the paci. Ellie was quite an addict. She had one in her mouth and one in her hand while she slept. She loved her paci from birth. She has done really well with giving it up and has taken her nap the past 2 days!
* Anna is teething like no other child I have ever been around. I basically cannot put her down all day except to sleep without her crying. She is becoming a mama's girl to the extreme. We think she is cutting all four molars. Oh my goodness I can't believe how bad it is for her. Last night I was up with her for 2 hours. She never wakes up in the middle of the night. We are giving her motrin and teething tablets. I don't know if it is helping, but I am really ready for my normal Anna! Any advice from my blogging friends?
*Mike and I got to go to a really fun restaurant with our friends the Liggit's. It was called Asian Mint. It is right by Watermark for all of our Dallas readers. We are not sushi fans, but we loved the Lo Mein and Cashew Chicken. Yummy! We had a great time with them. They are about to move into our neighborhood and we are so excited to be in a community group with them.
* My senior girls small group celebrated Valentine's Day together at a fun restaurant. I have really enjoyed getting to know these girls and wish they weren't Seniors.
* I went to the gym 4 times this week! Mike has also been working out this week!
*We are really into American Idol and Survivor this season. I really like a lot of the contestants on AI. I like the 16 yr. old boy a lot. I think his name is David. He's awesome and I know all the girls are going to like him.
I'm sorry to write so many random things, but I haven't uploaded any pictures to post. Have a blessed Sunday!