Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Huckabee 08

MikeHuckabee.com - I Like Mike!

Well, we are trying to do what we can for the 2008 election as it will be here before we know it. It seems like some people already know about Mike Huckabee, but others have no clue about him. He's a great guy who is moving up in the polls. He's a proven leader and if you watch him in the debates he is awesome. We agree with all of his views and really feel like we could trust him. You can learn more about him anytime on CNN or Fox. He seems to be catching lots of press and is actually becoming a leader. I also have followed him forever cause he was Governor of Arkansas for eight years. He spoke at my high school graduation. A random fact about him is that he has lost over 100 lbs. He used to be quite large and has now run a couple marathons. He's a very unique candidate. I don't know if he can get the nomination, but I think he will at least be the vice-presidential nominee. GO Mike!

No comments: