Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A fun day at the park...



It was a great weather day in TX on Monday so we headed to the park. I can't believe the girls wore jackets and it felt so good. We've been outside so much this week and it makes everyone have a better attitude! The long hot summer really wore us out cause it was really difficult for me to take all 3 to the pool and it be a successful trip:) I am sure it will be back up to 90 degrees soon, but I think we are past the 100 degree days. Ellie and Anna love meeting friends at the park. We took the bike and scooter this past week and they really enjoyed having a flat sidewalk to ride on. Mary kind of crawls around on the mulch and gets really dirty! I have to bring lots of snacks to occupy her. She's getting a little closer to walking which will help.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute! They are all getting so old, I can't believe it! Especially Mary, she's looking very grown up :) We love a good park day too, I'm just less motivated to get Ava out, but I'm trying to do it as much as I can, knowing this weather will just keep getting colder and colder!