Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ellie the ballerina.....



Ellie went to ballet this week and it was so cute. We were excited to see two of our playgroup friends were also in the class. Ellie was ready to move and dance right away, but the teacher wanted to "instruct". It was pretty funny to watch. I think the more they do she will start to love it! I think she looks so cute in the black leotard and tights. She will be wearing tennis shoes as most the girls parents did not buy ballet shoes! I was glad that they didn't have to wear them. Anyways, Anna watched with me through the window and I know she enjoyed the one on one time with me. She tends to be quite the mommy's girl. 

1 comment:

The Via Colony said...

She does look SO cute in her little outfit=) She's gonna LOVE it when they get down to business!