Thursday, September 6, 2007

Jabez....


I know I haven't posted lately and I have so much to write. I will do this sometime soon with pictures of our new house and an update on our move! Today, we decided that we were not going to be able to take care of our dog Jabez. Mike is going to be gone on a lot of youth trips and it is becoming to much work figure out how to move him all the way to Texas. We dropped Jabez off at a local humane society that has a "no kill" policy so that made Mike feel so much better. I also promised him that in time we could adopt a nice golden retriever. Jabez was a sweet dog that Ellie was beginning to love. We know that he will go to a nice family who actually has time to spend with him. Please, pray for Mike as he grieves. Ha! I'm sure that as soon as he starts work he'll be glad he doesn't have to take care of Jabez. I'll write more soon!

1 comment:

amy said...

Poor Jabez! At least you know that a good family that has time and energy will take care of him! It's tough moving with a pet... and dealing with a pet & kids! Hope you all had a great time at the beach! :)