Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Beach!

Well, I will be away for a few days. Mike is going to a conference in Atlanta with our children's ministry team. I really did not want to stay here by myself. My friend Kim's husband is also going away on business. We knew each other from seminary. I asked her if she and her kids wanted to go away for a few days. We are headed to Myrtle Beach tomorrow evening. Her minivan will be full with 4 kids in carseats under 3 years old. Doesn't this sound like fun? ha ha... Anyways, I am really looking forward to it. We are staying at one of our timeshare resorts. We'll see how Ellie likes the indoor pool and playing in the sand. I don't think the weather is going to be great, but there is plenty to do in Myrtle. Anyways, I hope everyone is has a good week!

No comments: