Friday, October 2, 2009

First Day of School....


Ellie and Anna both started preschool at the beginning of September. They are going to the school that I taught at last year. There is no way I could have taught this year especially since Miss Mary is anti-bottle. Anna is going one day a week and Ellie goes two days a week. They both love it and I love my little break. It has been such a blessing. We love our school, the teachers, and all the sweet families that go there. It is at a local church, but a lot of the students attend Watermark. Anna is in the older 2's class and Ellie is in the older 3's class rather than the 4/5 yr. old class. It has worked out well for Ellie cause she is only 1 month older than the majority of the kids in her class rather than being a full year younger than the other kids. I love my girls and am so glad they have a great preschool to attend.

3 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Wow! I've got a lot of catching up to do on your blog today!=)

The Oakes said...

Love how their back packs are as big as they are!

dougb said...

did Ellie go to school barefooted? will make a great story to tell her kids about how she walked barefoot over five miles in the snow to school? seriously if she needs shoes let us know.