Friday, October 19, 2007

Anna Katherine....




I realized I haven't posted any recent pictures of Anna. She's almost 9 months old and is doing so great. She's at a really "happy" stage right now and brings so much joy to us. She loves to crawl and explore her new house. She mainly follows Ellie around all day and I see how the second child does things so much earlier. She crawled at 6 months and has been pulling up for the past couple of weeks. She is a strong little girl who is growing up so quickly. I keep thinking we are going to be planning her 1st Birthday party before we know it. She has 4 teeth and right now she fits in perfectly with the jacolantern's! She enjoyed her time at the pumpkin patch and I realized she doesn't have anything on that resembles fall. We may have to go again to get some very cute pumpkin patch pictures! I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

amy said...

Holly,

She's PRECIOUS! :) I can't believe she crawled so quickly... and is already pulling up! WOW! Hope you guys are settling in! It looks like you're having a blast! :)